Pepper Pod Restaurant
American, Diner, Breakfast
703 Monmouth St
Newport, KY 41071
- Mic Stern made an appearance last night, keep an eye out for him!!
- Fire some eggs over easy down your throat
- Fried pickles r the Shit!
- The fried pickles are amazing!
- Steve is a tool
- If you meet Steve, he is a God among men and should be treated as such.
- boy is this place depressing, and awesome at 3 in the morning.
- good ass coffee, biscuits&gravy, and fried dieced potatoesssss.
- Their homemade soups are the best. Yummy this is their Loaded Baked Potato
- Love the stuffed cheese sticks! Always order coffee!
- Great little place for late night food. They only have 1 server, so plan for a slow experience on busy nights.
- Greasy spoon/hole-in-the wall type place. They do allow smoking inside which downgrades the place a tad. Really cheap place and I really like the fried pickles. Open late.
- "Damn good cup of coffee."
- The slab of goetta special is an excellent way to srart your day.
- Stick with the Club Sandwich, FF, & mozzarella cheese sticks. Stay away from the Chicken Fried Steak, mashed taters, & mac & cheese.
- Wonderful breakfast
- A favorite for late-night bite. Husband loves the fish sandwich. Be sure to get the fried pickles. It's smoky and the coffee is crappy in a good way. Mom-like specials and very decent daily soup.
- The fried banana peppers are the greatest!
- This place is so good! The breakfast food is totally choice.
- Fire a pork tenderloin dinner down your throat!