Peet's Coffee & Tea
Coffee Shop, Tea Room
- I think this is the only Peet's I've ever actually enjoyed. They make the drinks right here, on first try!
- Beware of the crazy crackhead barista lady with the beanie behind the counter. She'll "whisper" things under her breath if you ask her if that's your drink.
- This functional morning brought to you by Peet's Coffee. -Yigit Pura, Top Chef Just Desserts
- The taste if their coffee is like drinking the swill from the bottom of a coffee tasting bucket at McCafe.
- staff is nice
- located at ground level, next to parking
- This place is fine, but if you can get coffee somewhere else, it's probably better.
- Coffee shop hot spot, clean facility, good service and friendly staff members. Outdoor seating available!
- Check Yelp for promotions on drinks. Usually $1 off.
- I don't drink coffee often, but when I do, I travel 2,600 miles for Peet's.
- Peet's ain't my fave or nothin' but that raspberry mocha sho' do the trick when I needs me some caffeinated goodness.
- They have the best Almond Croissant.
- Show the love to the beautiful Belaski.... Stop in for coffee.
- It would be great if there was a Peets throughout US