Pedro's Taco Shack
McDonough, GA 30253
- One of the few places in Georgia that has real fried ice cream rather than ice cream rolled in cereal. Try it!
- The bar tender from another establishment on Rock Quarry may be here. Is that true? He made very good strawberry pina coladas! Does anyone know?
- Ask for the pollo Asada not on the menu...great!
- If you love lots of veggies and meat the fajita quesadilla is fantastic!
- I was very impressed. The burrito al carbon is delicious. Frontera Mex Mex is usually my favorite place for Mexican but this place is just as good if not better! The red salsa is the bomb!
- The best fajitas and crazy pollo soup!
- Yes the bartender from Pueblo viejo is here ...
- Great food! Great service!
- Not the best "Mexican" food. A little over priced for the quantity and lack of taste. I wasn't unhappy just wasn't impressed. Head across the street to taco bell. I'm sure karaoke night is fun tho
- Texas nachos rock!
- Try the hungry amigo, its the best
- The service isn't as good as it used to be. Once they expanded, service has gone downhill.
- I would say everything