Paulaner Bräuhaus (宝莱纳餐厅)
German, Beer Garden
19-20, 181 Taicang Rd | 太仓路181弄新天地北里19-20号 (Xintiandi | 新天地)
+86 21 6320 3935
- a beer is 80 now but still crowded
- The service sucks.
- Look out for a special beer being poured on draft at all Paulaner locations during Shanghai Beer Week 2013, May 17 to May 27.
- The worst service. They have like 12 people standing at the door but you can sit at table all day and no one will take your order!
- This bar is in a area that is very popular with expats. Very lively, good place to hang out.
- The outdoor seating for Sunday brunch is great for people watching
- Add: 18119-20, 1(No.19-20, North Block Xintiandi, Lane 181 Taicang Lunear Madang Lu, Metro Line 1 Huangpi Nan Lu StationXin Tian Di)+86-21-6320-3935
- Happy Hour is the best here. Buy one get one free! What more can you ask for except more beers?? The outside sitting area is great to enjoy the scene and to people watch. Live band performing at night
- Live band is good.
- looks like chiefs use szegedi paprika in goulash soup, its served with fresh bakery, liver mousse and schmalz thats worth a try
- The chinese can make even a Paulaner draft beer taste terrible!!! Not a good place a all!!!
- some says theres no chinese beer and chinese food..aint it perfect? :D
- Really average food. not cheap at all. avoid thectenderlojn steak
- Salvator Beer - Mnchen Dark!! Also try Wheat Beer.
- The happy hour is a pretty good deal - mon thru fri, 2:30-6:00, 78rmb for 2 half liter mugs of home brewed German beer - about $12 usd
- Get the Sichuan fried peanuts to go with the beer. I want to take them home with me!
- Mehur Mnih biras iilebilecek restoran. Fiyatlar yksek. Baz akamlar canl mzik oluyor.
- Very good schnitzel.
- Pretty nice management and service. Had a birthday party, the live singer there sang a birthday song.
- Great music band... Beer is ok