The Pastry Pub
- Try a cheese bagel club, it's amazing. Can't go wrong with a salad and Italian soda eithr.
- Excellent sandwiches and salads. Even for a picky New Yorker. I tried them for the first time last night and came back today for lunch. Super friendly people too! Try a cheese bagel sandwich
- The salads are a personal favorite
- The salads don't scrimp on the good stuff. They're loaded with plenty of veggies, cheese, and meat.
- I love the vegetarian wrap. The sandwiches are huge and my kids split one. We always stop in here while on our way to AZ or St. George. The odd named dessert is good too! Good dessert to share.
- Chipotle sandwich is amazing
- The citrus salad is excellent
- Try the chai shake. Amazing.
- Fantastic salads & sandwiches.
- Turkey wrap with all the veggies! Yum!
- If u get a sandwich get the herbal sauce - SO GOOD! mayo, mustard, herb mix.
- Don't get the Steak & Egg Bagel. It's sloppy Joe mix and egg. Not very good.