- eggplant parmesan is great. Some of the best pizza around!
- Amazing place to eat
- The rolls with garlic butter - OH DEAR GOD. :-)
- Try the veal marsalla. excellent
- Agnolotti is amazing. One of my favorite places to eat.
- Whats a pleasant atmosphere and quite tasty could be outstanding if the chef would use fresh garlic instead of canned.
- The bread is heavenly! I also enjoyed The shrimp Alfredo. All of the dishes are made fresh. The salad dressings are delicious! I would suggest this place to anyone.
- Ravioli is awesome!
- Had the special, jumbo sea scallops with spinach risotto...it was excellent...intricate flavors and the scallops were cooked perfectly...my wife had the agnolotti which was also great
- Great food!
- If you have the urge for some excellent Italian cooking this is the place to go!
- The stuffed eggplant is incredible.
- Expect to wait, outdoors. There isn't a waiting area indoors. Waited over 45 min. Seating was crowded. Table next to the wall of the entrance to the bathrooms. Honestly not worth the wait.
- Stupid name, killer food. Go. Really. I mean it.
- Great food and great service!
- Had the Chicken Raviolis for the first time,it was so good. I love the small cozy setting.
- Great lasagna. They catered our wedding and that was fabulous!
- Great food, great atmosphere.
- Everything is good and fresh.