Passion by Gérard Dubois
Shop 11, 4/F, Langham Place, 8 Argyle St
- Always crowded and loud, but kitchen is quite good. Good for a quick bite
- A very ordinary French style caf.
- Cappuccino was a bit light, the place is cozy and the food looks good
- Great french food,live it
- I like the combined plate with 3 or 4 selection. The one with 3 is more than enough
- Gelato, pistachio latte
- They serve Valrhona chocolate in all chocolate drinks!
- Croissants, ravioli and duck confit
- Good sandwiches and delicious desserts