580 Ritchie Highway
Severna Park, MD 21146
- Draft Punk, Hoptini, angry mussels, chips and blue cheese fondue, steak frites and service. All great!! Will return with an appetite.
- Love chopped salad and french dip
- First time here and everything we ordered was good. The pretzel was amazing highly recommend it!
- They always have a great craft beer selection on hand. The menu has a variety of dishes and the food is excellent!
- Smart bartenders who KNOW their drinks and have a gift with words. Small plates are delightful, their brunch is intensely good (grits will never be the same) and their coffee is well made too!
- Good wine and beer. Delicious flatbreads.
- Good burgers
- Great addition to the area. Had the goat cheese/roasted red pepper flat bread - delicious! Buffalo oyster appetizer was also good. Great beer selection. Service was attentive. Definitely coming back!
- The food isn't great, but the beer menu makes up for it. The house made chips are the best things on the menu.
- Great beer selection, interesting menu, great service.