Bakery, Sandwiches, Café
- Morning crew is slow lbs
- Slow service. Confusing lines. Great food if you can handle the long line.
- Try the peppermint hot chocolate!
- love Bakery here. one of the best i have ever taste.
- Love the breakfast options & their caramel latte
- A mashup.com lunch hot spot :)
- The soups are amazing!
- Awesome patio to sit out on a sunny day.
- Looks closed. Hard to find. In the middle of construction and inside was empty.
- Pastries are some of the best as well as the bread, soup, sandwiches, and deserts. Try it all, you can't go wrong.
- Best palace for Dinner time. I think its best in city. i like veg soup and some drinks here. I simply love this place....
- Cinnamon crunch bagel!
- Their second level is great for business meetings or studying.
- Broccoli cheese soup
- Worst customer service ever (manager couldn't be bothered to help), got order completely wrong twice, and didn't have at least half the menu items listed. Won't he back.
- Always has good apples.
- Slowwwww no matter how many people are working.
- Mix the Sierra Mist soda with a splash of fruit punch for the best drink ever.
- Order Panera Bread Catering for your office! Call 612.238.3800 and we'll take care of you.
- Best get a bacon turkey bravo add avocado and light tomatoes (or no they just add too much volume) the. Get that bitch pressed on da panini press. Closest thing to heaven Eva.