Bakery, Sandwiches, Café
- Broccoli cheddar soup!!!
- It's a new store. They don't have the same standards as other locations. I'll give it some time :/
- The summer corn chowder is great!
- No one else in the place and waited literally 13 minutes for a turkey artichoke panini. The staff was too busy talking about their weekend plans.
- Love the coffee always fresh anytime of the day
- Sanduche de camaro servido com uma sopinha!!! Hummmmm
- The roasted turkey with sun-dried tomato pesto is beyond delicious.
- Lots of power outlets! Yay!
- Cuban chicken is fantastic!
- Thanks to Dave for helping me carry my stuff to a table!
- No complaints...gone multiple times, zero issues
- The chipotle mayo is delicious. It comes on the sierra turkey sandwich.
- Make sure your clear what you want cause they won't give you money back for their mistakes. (A lot)
- Very disorganized!
- You have to love the chai tea latte!
- There is no better way to kick off a morning at the mall than with steak, egg and cheese on an asiago bagel.
- They don't participate in the $0.99 pastry item when you order 'You Pick 2' :(
- Everyone here is so nice and fun to talk to!