7:30am - 2:30pm
- Grab a seat by the window for some great people watching.
- The new mac and cheese is AWESOME
- Real coffee in a real cup (ceramic). Lots of bagels and good pastries as well.
- If you mix the blood orange lemonade with the hibiscus prickly pear fresca, it looks like you are drinking a tequila sunrise!
- Such a nice Panera. Open, quiet, comfortable atmosphere, and my food was ready and perfectly prepared when I arrived. Love my food and delicious Blood Orange Lemonade.
- Hazelnut coffee is the best coffee.
- Samsung Pay accepted here
- I love their Rapid-Pickup option online. Saves me from standing in line forever.
- I like the pick two combos menu. Gives you options and sensible portions.
- This location is often out of main ingredients.
- Un caf americano es muy rico, sin embargo el jugo de naranja no es natural. El lugar es acogedor...
- The egg white, avocado breakfast sandwich is great! Try it on ciabatta bread if you're not calorie watching.
- The chocolate duet cookies are amazing.
- There should be a law that you're not allowed to offer every customer a loyalty card when the line is 40 people deep.
- The service is almost as good as the food!
- Great service!!
- Free wireless...that extends to the tables outside near the fountains.
- Terribly understaffed and SLOW on the weekends. They don't check to see if there are any conventions going on.
- Get a 'muffie'. It's a pastry and basically the top of a muffin. So good.
- Call in ur lunch order to save time, their menu is online