Pan'e Dolci - Italian Bakery
3341 E Oakland Park Blvd (Oakland Park & A1A)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Great place with awesome pastries! By the way if you are worried that those awesome croissants will make some damage to your figure, add some cinnamon in your latte.
- Great espresso real Italian bakery top quality great service enjoy yourself!
- Real italian bakery. Try disaronno gelato. It's absolutely delicious!
- Cappuccino and almond half moon:) delicious!
- Fresh Bread - AMAZING! ...best in South Florida!Pastries - AMAZING (again)!!! hahaGotta Try it!
- Pastalar kurabiyeler sandvii ok iyidir. Kahvesi muhteem Lavazza lezzeti
- Great presentation, plenty of seating, high prices, service always seems tense. We've had several things from there and food is fine, but it's hard to mess up something you can throw so much sugar at.
- Muy buena variedad y calidad de mercadera!
- Excellent bread! The attends are awful; nothing is perfect!
- Wait?! You didn't try the gelato? Turn your car around right now.
- If you based taste on presentation then you should go nowhere else. Alas Pan'e Dolci did not leave a lasting impression. Stale cookies, cannoli's that filling was old and not creamy. So-so gelato.
- Everything is great.
- Gelato, cappuccino - absolutely delish!!!
- Proper coffee and amazing looking pastries
- I just tried cappuccino. It tasted exactly the same as when I used to live in Sicily. You better stop by if by any chance you are in the neighboor.
- Paninis are delicious.
- Ask for Lilly
- Owner is rude and has no customer service skills!!!
- Great olive bread