110 S Churton St (btw Margaret and King)
Hillsborough, NC 27278
- Don't make substitutions. Aaron knows his stuff - just eat it the way he planned it.
- There isn't a bad thing on the menu ever - it's such an incredible experience. You might be talking about it for weeks.
- Build-your-own bourbon flights. Delish!!
- My favorite restaurant. Local ingredients for their changing menu and huge portions. Divinely inspired chef
- Authentic Italian cuisine in downtown Hillsborough. Amazingly fresh, delicious and always changing dishes.
- Extremely good restaurant serving Italian dishes and hitting home runs every time. Make a reservation.
- They bring a small shooter of Prosecco to start the meal. Everything was delicious!
- If you have dietary restrictions, beware of undisclosed ingredients, especially hot peppers and alcohol.
- Absolutely amazing cuisine. Locals don't know what a gem they have.
- Best food Ive had in the triangle
- Homemade pickled vegetables (Korean influenced)
- Homemade pastas, gamey local meats (Duck, Rabbit, Lamb)