Palms L.A. Kitchen and Bar
Ocean Express Block D, Xiaguangli, East 3rd Ring
- For lunch kitchen opens at noon but since it gets pretty crowded at that time it's better to get there 11.45 if you want to secure a table
- Get the mix and match tacos. The guac is also pretty legit.
- Korean Mexican fusion.
- Do ask to try the Tamarin margarita. My absolute favorite when Karen the head barmaid do it
- Great drinks and the fish taco is delish. Great service and solid drinks.
- Very nice kale salad. But everything else is barely on par. Not really worth the price. Quite like the Cali vibe though.
- Korean tacos sangria
- korean bbq pork taco, bibimbap, fried chicken
- Lunch kitchen closing time is 2PM
- Much larger than the hutong location. Kimchi quesadillas are a winner. Tacos can be hit or miss. LA Water cocktail is beautiful and delicious. Wifi: lapalmsbj
- Kimchi tacos, Korean fried chicken, la water