Over The Edge
North Side Road
Old Man Bay, Grand Cayman
- The key lime pie. Ask the server for it as it's not on the menu. Absolutely amazing
- Blackened wahoo is fantastic!!!!
- Great ocean view. Very relaxed atmosphere. They serve breakfast lunch and dinner
- Try the Marinated Conch. It is GREAT. The place doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food and view are the best on the island. Prices are good and the staff is friendly.
- Marinated conch was awesome! Nice and spicy!!
- Fried lobster is really good
- Great vibes, reasonably priced food.
- Peel and eat shrimp
- The view, the vibe and the beer. If your hungry you can't go wrong with their fish sandwich.
- Stick to the fish dishes, they're very good and better than turtle/conch/curry. Mixed drinks were cool and the service was good.
- Great fried whole snapper
- Awesome Snapper and Key Lime Pie (shot Matt)
- An hour later and I still haven't gotten any food. Usually I can say the food here is great but in the weekends I guess I will never know.
- Shrimp appetizer was excellent, wings were just okay, overall good food and service
- Sadly this was an unpleasant experience. The food was below average, slow service and worst of all... A homeless drunk person sitting outside swearing his head off at customers walking by. SHOCKING
- Nice spot to sit, on the "Poop Deck" , right under the awning next to the water.
- Conch fritters a must have yumyumyum
- The blackened Red Snapper was wonderful. Love this restaurant!
- Love the fritters!
- Try the Turtle Steak....The best on the island...:)