Ong Shun Seafood Restaurant 旺顺海鲜
$ $ $
67, Jalan Abdul Samad
Johor Bahru, Johor
- Thumbs up! Really love this place. Ive ordered chilli crab, and its the best i ever had. Will definitely come again!
- Best chicken butter, and soup of the dayyy!
- Nice food..good taste..yummy!!
- Loved the buttered squid, salted egg prawns, salted egg biter gourd (ampalaya)
- First thing first its HALAL and they served seriously amazing good food. I would recommend you Siakap masak Nyonya, Butter Prawn, Egg Salted Squid arghhh must have all.
- Yam nest is the best
- Best in JB
- the salted calamari is a must try! the price is affordable
- Chili crabs
- Black pepper venison
- Kailan ikan masin
- Signature tofu
- Best chili crab! Sea bass could had been more fresh. Great overall experience, will definitely come again.
- Back for the chilli crab & fried man tou buns. Man than was good
- Make sure you order the salted egg crayfish or youll regret it for the rest of your life!
- ordered salted egg squid, oat prawn and mushroom tofu the food are delicious and the price is extremely reasonable. service is good and fast all malay, chinese and indian are enjoying this restaurant
- the salted egg chicken here so delicious...will be coming again!!!!!
- Salted eggs squid is a must! Cheap and good food. Halal but you still can opt for beers lol
- Butter chicken + Brocolli Cendawan its a must try!
- went here for the Brocolli Mushroom. Fried Bun With Chili Crab Sauce. Halal!