歐嬤烏蘇拉德式廚房 Oma ursel's German Bakery
+886 2 2392 2447
- German bread is good but localized. The Farmers bread I bought is soft and white, German Bauernbrot should be dark with a thick hard crust (I'm German trust me). Their pastry treats are good
- Price isn't low, but the food quality is. We don't like our dinner at all.
- Good service.
- Must try their orthadox Germany cuisines and the beautiful house on Yong-Kang St.
- Localized German food seems popular with older clientele. Family atmosphere and quaint decor. Nice after day at the park(Da An Park).
- They make dark rye bread but with raisins why why why wyhy why