Olio E Limone
$ $ $ $
11 W Victoria St Ste 17 (btwn State & Chapala St.)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Butterscotch Pudding is beyond outstanding!!
- "It's no Olive Garden" -overheard
- Try the Margherita Pizza with Burrata
- Try the Risotto Nero With Squid And Squid Ink
- The calamari is a must, it is black ink so while it looks intimidating its absolutely delicious!!
- Get the Umbra! It's amazing!
- Umbra pizza!!! Ask for salumi on the pizza
- Def NOT the best Italian in town. Not fresh, bad service, boring dishes. If you want authentic italian go to Tre Lune in Montecito.
- Try the Fusilli - Italian sausage, mushrooms, and a whole lotta delicious. (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Carbonara Pizza - Incredible! (via @Foodspotting)
- Outstanding meal & service. Try the duck ravioli and a barrel aged Manhattan.
- Brilliant American Italian. Excellent food. Cannot recommend enough.
- Duck ravioli with the mushroom cream sauce, outstanding! Enjoy with a glass of local Pinot Noir, nomnomnom
- Favorite restaurant for a special (or any) occasion! What to order: Black squid ink calimari & Umbra pizza..The best! If sharing a light order with a friend, the chefs special is the way to go.
- Cant go wrong with anything on the menu, but opting for the special of the day is always a great idea!
- Nice gluten-free pizza options and a good Italian beer selection.
- Worst service -- don't go here -- take your money somewhere else!!
- Cabonara Pizza and Palmina wine - a must.
- Horrible service
- Oh soooo good!