Oak Alley Plantation Restaurant
Cajun / Creole
3645 Louisiana 18, Vacherie, LA 70090
Vacherie, LA 70090
- Try the gumbo, really good
- Huge breakfast - crawfish Omelette was Great
- Mint Julep is very sweet and it doesn't seem strong at first but it'll sneak up on you! Mostly pasta and salad options for vegetarians. Pasta Primavera and Four Cheese Pasta
- History, style, restaurant, its all here!
- Flavorful Cajun Medley, a sample of delicious Southern Louisiana favorites and Creole shrimp and grits...a must have.
- Excellent food!#tashiaseeba
- Yummy Pecan pie & Bread pudding with rum sauce......
- Very good ice cream!
- The terrific menu is displayed on Foursquare under the general Oak Alley Plantation listing. Definitely worth checking out!
- Great breakfast, perfect service. Recommend.
- Had a good lunch - friendly service!
- If you are coming from NOLA it is cheaper to rent a car for the day instead of paying for a tour company to take you out (assuming your with a few people).
- Skip the mint juleps unless you have a big sweet tooth. The chicken gumbo and the sausage are fantastic.
- Like the chicken casserole special, alligator bites are quite special.
- Great Lunch!
- Great food!
- An excellent place to visit and stay