The Normal Diner
- Their savory stuff is unexpectedly great! Get the sausage--it won't disappoint. Be sure to try the house-made blackberry jam, too. And note they have a walk-up window for espresso drinks and pastries.
- The Crispy Spiced Chicken Sandwich is amazing! After you're done with that, get The Cereal Killer!
- The breakfast burrito is amazing
- Service was inexperienced. Don't depend on the server to ask questions related to what you need for your toast or coffee. Ask for what you need when he/she delivers your food item.
- Gringo burrito was tasty with perfect balance of ingredients. Chorizo is typically greasy and overwhelming but added for flavoring in this dish. If you want to up the flavor, the salsa verde is great!
- Try the bloody Mary
- delicious bloody with a cheeseburger garnish!
- French toast was incredible. Much better than any other breakfast spot in Tempe right now (May 2015). Don't wait for Snooze--go here instead.
- All you can eat pancakes 3-6pm M-F!
- Friendly staff, good food, cute decor. The Hash is a must try.
- Minimum wage breakfast and a coffee - done deal.
- Cool new joint in Tempe. Food was tasty and at a reasonable price. The decor is classic and simple with an inviting atmosphere. It's now on my list of go-to spots.