6 Providence Pl (Providence Place)
Providence, RI 02903
- Slowly move away from that awful food court and try this place. Reasonable prices and great service.
- My second favorite is chicken pasta rosa.
- Credit cards are down
- Best coffee
- Try the Cilantro Lime Chicken salad. It's one of my favorites
- The girls here are great to me and always make a mean latte.
- The vistas here are breathtaking!
- You have to try the tomato basil soup
- Great city view and comfortable benches.
- My favorite is arugula with sweet corn and Romain salad ..... good stuff.
- Try the chicken mozzarella ciabatta with sun dried tomatoes instead of regular!
- U must try the Arugula with sweet corn and grilled shrimp salad. So delish with extra dreSsing. Yummy!!!!
- Too pricey and did not fill cup!