The Nicollet Diner
Diner, Breakfast, Ice Cream
1428 Nicollet Ave (W 15th St)
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Try a malt, they're delicious!
- Breakfast all day. Hand partied burgers.
- Burger was raw in the middle and made me sick.
- Service is appallingly bad. I had to wait 20 mins to get a menu that was tossed at me by. Never even got a water. I even got attitude from the server while leaving after 30 mins of no service!
- Malts, breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Bloody Mary's starting at 8am any day of the week.
- Blueberry Pancake Shake! And for only $5.95 in Nov... slow roasted Pulled Pork Sandwich. It is roasted in our own smoked sweet and tangy BBQ with garlic & onion piled high with fries & coleslaw.
- Avoid! This place is grimey and expensive. The last time I went there I ordered the eggs Benedict and there was a cluster of staples in the hollandaise sauce...Yuck!
- Pumpkin Pie Malt is back with $4 off wings for Oct! 6 full wings, bones or no bones only $6.95! Exp 10/31/20166AM-12AM Daily, dine in only.
- Chicken and waffles...delicious, as was the chicken fried chicken!! Tonya was awesome! Would highly recommend.
- I got the Lady Godiva (white chocolate, raspberries, cheesecake) and it was great! They don't even use the "flavoring bullshit". Real raspberries, real cheesecake!
- Food is all right if you're drunk but expensive for what you get. Fries are always soggy and the service is slow. Order a pizza or go to the Uptown Diner instead.
- The food and atmosphere are both good.
- Excellent malts.
- Best milkshakes ever!!!
- Their eggs are very fresh and fluffy !
- Good food but inconsistent service
- The coffee is great. The staff is nice, but slow. The food doesn't really give you the bang for your buck. Eh, it's on the cursed corner, so it'll never last. Typically, it's always sitting empty.
- Absolutely fabulous! Everything was great from the food to the wait staff to the ambience. You can't go wrong here! Plus it's open 24hr. Ps the half order of fries is enough.
- Breakfast was great. Try the skillet.