New Shanghai Restaurant
- Try the Chan Do Spice chicken. Spicy!
- Best ma-po tofu in the city, IMHO.
- like it liekit berty much
- Make sure to double check your bill as they sometimes they raise $1/dish and automatically include 18% tips without notice. Once you handed your credit card, you won't be able to review bill again.
- Mongolian beef was good. Mapo is very authentic. Don't get the Vegetable dishes - extremely overpriced.
- Spicy beef.
- Tiffani Faison, chef of Sweet Cheeks Q, eats here on her nights off. She loves the Sliced pork w/ minced garlic & chili sauce.
- Cumin lamb. You're welcome
- Szechuan wonton with red chilli sauce
- Fish w/ spicy bean sauce is the bomb.
- Bamboo shoot appetizers are amazing, both the sesame oil and the mala spicy versions
- Hey veggies- the ma po tofu is amazing, and the eggplant is fantastic too. Skip the shredded potato