New Jumbo Seafood Restaurant
- Awesome authentic Chinese! get the whole fish, and the friend lobster. Cannot beat the price and quality overall here!
- Try the Coconut Deep Fried Chicken
- Try the Frog With Roasted Garlic And Mushroom
- Fresh fish from the tank
- Ginger scallion lobster and crispy coconut deep fried chicken (1/2 order enough for 2 people) were great. Hilarious people watching too.
- Perhaps Boston's finest Chinese food- either American-style or authentic, depending on your mood.
- This may be my new favorite Chinatown spot. Delicious, authentic Hong Kong cuisine.
- Not impressed! All the food was not salted enough! However everything was very fresh
- super affordable rice plates (to go), bitter melon, egg drop soup, chow foon, fried tofu, fish, salt and pepper pork chops, beef with tomato, fish, calamari
- Giant clams.
- Michael Leviton, chef of Area Four, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Salt & pepper shrimp.
- Awesome food but bad service; people are rude. Definitely go for the food though!
- Their giant clam with garlic and vermicelli is great, and if you guys wanna have the authentic taste of lobster, could def try the steam lobster with garlic and vermicelli
- Try the ginger and scallion lobster! Best lobster I've had in ages!
- Just order the deep fried condensed milk - one of the only restaurants around that have it on their menu.
- Spicy salt calamari is delicious! Walnut shrimp is very good as well if you like a mayo-like sauce. This place is so good we went back a second time on our weekend trip to Boston!
- Coconut Deep Fry Crispy Chicken - Must Have!!!
- Had a great lunch here! love the lunch $pecial$!
- Get the live shrimp dish.. kissing shrimp