4 Lane 819 Julu Rd | 巨鹿路819弄4号 (near Fumin Rd | 近富民路)
Jing’an, 上海市 200040
+86 21 5404 6281
- Try the Cheese balls
- The lamb is yummy!
- Cheese balls, black lentils, spinach and chicken BBQ. Delicious!
- Cheese balls and the mango lassi were fabulous.
- Nat sucks the big ones!
- Incredible food. Friendly, attentive service. Nice, relaxed atmosphere.
- Perfect date spot, good atmosphere, not cheap but not too expensive, recommended
- Th cheese ball are amazing !!! For 3 people one cheese ball plate and a vegetarian menu is enough !!
- Vegetable or meat curry set with snack combo. Can taste little bit everything.
- Unassuming entrance, but beautiful, quiet interior on weekdays - very stylish and really good for dates. Cheeseballs are amazing as is all of the other food - recommend a combo meal
- Nice atmosphere, nice seating. Food is OK, cheese balls were not as legendary as everyone made out to be... no flexibility with menu. So so experience.
- 3rd floor can host 30 people on a long table and they even suggested the entire menu for us. Great experience for big group dinner!
- Nice little place, best visited in a group, if you fancy something a little different.
- Haven't been to this place for almost 6 years, still pretty good as usual!
- Like everyone says, great cheese balls. Try the rice pudding for dessert!
- Super cosy and comfy floor seating. Delicious food and wonderful service.
- Great cushioned seating and atmosphere
- Good food and prices. Try cheese balls and beef curry, even the naan is not bad. Nice place, friendly staff.
- Nice and calm place.Good service by waiters.Meals are delicious.Especially cheeseball is amazing.
- Mutton ribs are awesome!