- Coconut soup!!! Go get some!
- I love the druken noodles!
- Happy hour switched to 5-8. Besides $3 tapas (Heaven beef is da bomb), now have some $6 entrees including pad Thai chicken
- Rude ass hostess!
- The free parking lot is on Alta past the restaurant (on the right going west). You want to get this right.
- Worst customer service ever but dammit is their food delicious!
- That chicken fried rice, tho.
- Food Poisoning? Yep! They're all about keep their fish at unsafe temps and causing full weekends of hell. But don't worry, they're response will be "You can't prove it was our fish!!" Classy joint.
- wtf, reverse it and refund me and handle that with your cpa later...POOOR customer service and the food is not as good as it used to be. i'll be sure to give them a bad review on all portals/blogs
- Amazing Pad Thai
- Coconut Soup is the best :)
- Special HAPPY HOUR menu (5-7pm & 10-12midnight) WEDNESDAY ( Spinning LIVE DJ )
- Nandinas is magic. Great mojitos! Great sushi!
- The panang chicken is awesome here. Go for four stars hot if u want to sweat! :-)
- What has happened to this place! Booth cushions torn & frayed, the shrimp tasted spoiled... I loved this place once. Getting a new place.
- Nandina's is the bomb! The sushi has the best flavors and the vibe is sooo asian, its takes me away at 2am. We love it!
- Great Asian Tapas and Sushi. Bartender to go. Lol..
- Ordered food from happy hour. WAITED 20 min. Was told I need an alcoholic beverage too, to get discount. Manager said I know you won't come back and I don't care... WORST PLACE EVER. RUDE.
- ...and tom kha kai used to be my favorite there and the quality is just not shot!!! used to be my after spot but i'm liking ZENNA which opens until 3am much more!!!
- SCANDALOUS!!! ugggh...we ordered ckn red panang, and i kid you not, there was no chicken in there. we ordered pork drunken noodles and came out chicken