NamNam Noodle Bar
B1-131, Suntec City Mall (3 Temasek Boulevard, #)
- The beef combi pho is yummy!
- Baguette is very crispy and nice. Sauce not so over powering
- Pho Beef Balls are nice and the best thing is that all prices on the menu include GST!
- nothing to wow about.
- Enjoyed the stewed beef dry pho:)
- Beware: you need to pay 50cents if u wanna pack away unfinished item.
- Grilled chicken bahn mi is yummy:)
- My fav pho so far, Wagyu Beef Pho highly recommended!
- The Pho with Australian beef slice and beef ball is very nice. Mekong Prawn Noodle is ok but prawns were overcooked. Sugar cane juice is nice too.
- Food is good but the cushioned seats at the corner has bed bugs. Beware ! When u are having dinner something else is too
- Weekday set lunches are value for money. Too bad they don't offer them for weekends.
- The food here is inconsistent with the other outlets. The service staff do not seem to know what they are doing. The only outlet that produces consistent food is the one at Raffles City
- THE VIETNAMESE COFFEE SUCKS! Tastes like drainage water. I sent back the first round and was promised real Vietnamese coffee. The 2nd batch taste like the first. Never again. Too tepid, too watery
- Great banh mi, but served so slowly
- OMG! The soup was so salty! Won't eat here again. Wheelock outlet much more consistent quality.
- The lunch set is worth it for $9.90 though they have changed their accompanying appetiser - prefer the last version w summer rolls.
- Try the vanilla pudding. The bread is great. Pho is very single note. No free water.
- I like the beef balls but suspect the balls here are smaller than the other branch. Now where is my calipers......
- Surprisingly nice salad! Highly recommended!
- Authentic Vietnamese food. Drinks are super expensive though!