- Was not very crowded when we visited; try the lunch specials!
- Crunchy spicy tuna, house salad, hot sake
- The garden roll is refreshing and the pizza roll surprisingly tastes like pizza, but without any pizza ingredients! Definitely worth a try.
- Favorite sushi in Nashville.
- Sushi is anorexic and overpriced. Go across the street to Samurai !
- Good specials on Thursdays
- The sushi is large and it's okay. It's price is high for what it is.
- Get the chef's special- trust them. It was great. Angelica was a terrific server- helped me navigate the menu and had great suggestions
- The chef's choice sushi platter is outstanding!
- Attention servers please don't come by my table and ask me " is everything tasting good?" It makes you sound stupid because if it didn't u couldn't do anything about it. Let your manager touch tables
- Good sushi choice, as well as maki and nigiri. I think they've priced themselves way too high for what they offer. The food was good but 8 bucks for seaweed salad is off. Samurai is king
- Pizza roll is pretty delicious.
- Service is extremely slow. I ordered take out and waited 45 minutes even though they told me it'd be 20. Sushi was yummy.
- Service was super slow, sushi was just ok, expensive for what you get, drinks were mediocre
- Get the crab dip, rainbow roll, and non-sushi favorites, shrimp egg drop soup and the bowl.