Nagle's Apothecary Cafe
American, Ice Cream, Café
- Amazing place!!! Seriously low prices and delicious food/ice cream. Try the French toast on challah bread. New favorite place on the serious.
- Great place great history great food! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great meal at great price!
- decent food, decent prices, table service usually atrocious. Sit at the counter if you can.
- Step back in time in this vintage pharmacy-turned-restaurant. Worth the trip, good food, too.
- Quick service for good food at a good price!
- We had great good, excellent service and fantastic homemade ice cream for dessert. I will definitely return to Nagle's.
- Sit outside on the patio in the summer and enjoy Maine blueberries & cream or coffee cookies & cream in a waffle cone. Delicious!
- Delicious ice cream
- Great place!
- Take the time to stop and enjoy some quality-made food and ice cream.
- Always a good dine. Rich history, charming food and a great hangout.
- Ignore the other comment -- the service (and food) is awesome!!
- Had a great lunch and now we are back for ice cream. Yum!
- lov the banana splits
- Cool atmosphere, ambiance & apothecary decor. Food, not good, not bad. Popular for their ice cream. Service has very little to be desired.
- Standard diner-style fare, but an Ocean Grove great nonetheless.
- The place is a throwback to the soda shops your grandparents went to. There is a very strong nostalgia vibe going on there. Also the egg creams are excellent.
- Wednesday 4pm.Sept.14 roast beef sandwich.75 c for cheese, tomato 60 c french fries- 75 c extra.b/rooms small and cramped.bill 11.00 dollars.Waitress yelled at me for feeding birds .
- Pretty much everything famous for its ice cream and menu, the staff is always great and owners are so friendly and catering simply luv Dave!
- Good burgers, ice cream, and great for a cheap, quick meal