My Market And Deli
Deli / Bodega
- The bread is phenomenal! White hero roll.
- New Times Best Sandwich of 2004
- The BEST deli I have been to in Florida!!!!
- A great place to eat lunch, but make sure you get there early or else you may have to eat standing! The French Quarter sandwich is my personal favorite, for all the prime rib and brie lovers..
- Enjoy the deli for lunch, it's great!
- Great Subs
- any sammich from their deli is EXCELLENT!
- Hands down the best sandwich in the area with Boars Head fresh ingredients. I like the maple turkey but they are famous for the Italian. Both excellent! Load up on toppings & their specialty sauce!
- Best deli sandwiches in the area! Hands down!
- This place is insanely busy...call in order if you can
- The Chicken Portobello Wrap... #delicious
- Best subs and root beer
- Best sub sandwich in Laudy
- Quaint, awesome food. Real FLL
- The Prime Dip is the best French Dip in Ft. Lauderdale!!!
- Check in with belly app and with 5000 points get a free iPad or with 3000 points get an iPad mini
- Great food
- The absolute best sandwiches, congrats to todd and Sheri on a great place
- Try the pizza press, it's unique, and really good!
- Big Burb 12'' sub is my favorite.