My Favorite Muffin & Bagel Cafe
Bagels, Bakery, Food
- Bagel sandwich ftw!
- Fantastic muffins and bagels with friendly service!
- The coconut cream is amazing!
- Skip the coffee; it's weak and tasteless.
- Great tasting bagels. Good variety. They even give you a fresh pickle and mini muffin of your choice when you order one of their delicious sandwiches.
- Muffins are great but skip the weak coffee
- The Cheese bagels are worth the extra $$$. Doooooo it.
- Hmmmm. Super lox sandwich on everything bagel!
- This place does not accept American Express. Got burned today trying to advantage of the Four Square/AX promotion. :(
- Their egg & cheese bagel is a delicious and inexpensive breakfast item.
- Love the chicken caesar sandwich on a roll.
- Great lox spread
- Try the red velvet cupcakes!
- Get the chocolate cheesecake muffin. It's d
- The breakfast sandwiches are awesome!
- Southwest sandwich, on a Jalapeo Cheddar bagel, add red onion. You choose the free mini muffin. ;)
- The Mochas are just chocolate coffee and not a real "Mocha" like you'd expect get a Nantucket Nectar instead