- Beef Tatar, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Lobster Roll, Elk Sliders.
- Great ambiance. Great food. Fantastic cocktails. Can't go wrong.
- Travis the master mixologist really knows how to serve up these tasty drinks. Ask him to whip you up something and he'll do just that!
- The steak frites is up there with the best in the city but the show stopper is the home made cookie plate with ice cream - real must to share
- The number one best cheeseburger in all of Toronto
- Have had some tasty meals here but who serves nachos with one skimpy layer of chips that were buried in greasy cheese?
- Great lobster roll!
- Good old fashioned. Oysters and a glass of bubbles.
- Pricy, but delicious cocktails. Busy after work.
- Ribs, delicious!
- The drinks and fancy cocktails are fun!
- Good food... But, service can be very slow when they are busy!!
- Sugar pie ...mmm!
- The tofu in the Quinoa Crusted Tofu Sandwich was some of the best I've ever had! The fries are awesome and the service was great :)
- Great service...but don't order the buttermilk chicken if you're looking for a new taste. It's moist but bland
- This is the only restaurant/bar I've been to that serves single malt scotch with Glencairn glass (official tasting glass0. The bar alone has 94 different bottles of single malt scotch. + Amazing food.
- Try the Peary Maniliow; hand macerated pear syrup and ginger beer! Yum!
- Get the beef cheek french dip. Don't ask just do it.
- Great service and food. ..
- The mussels in jerk sauce are awesome!