Murphy's Kitchen & Tap
- Just outside of Center City, Murphy's is a great little Irish Pub with filling food and GREAT brunch deals! ($2 mimosas on Sundays, you're welcome.) I highly recommend Luke's Chicken Sandwich!
- Everything is good
- Get the pretzel bites and dip them in the cheddar soup!
- Had the Ham and cheddar toastie with the tomato jam and it was great! I was a little hesitant about the jam at first but it went together very well. Our server Amanda was great too!
- Amazing steak, great Scotch Eggs. Ask for the owner's hometown whiskey.
- Steak, Scotch Eggs, Irish whiskey, cocktails
- The steak made me melt, and they have amazing Scotch Eggs. their drinks were well-balanced and well-proportioned for their price. Ask for the owner's hometown whiskey, though--was definitely worth it.