Mourne Seafood Bar
Millennium Tower, Charlotte Quay
Dublin, Dublin City 2
- Oysters, scallops, seafood in general. Very friendly staff, nice view over the canal.
- The seabream entree with pesto and tomatoes is really good. It's the only thing I order!
- One in a million places has this atmosphere. The music, the staff, the interiors, the food.. They play together to let you wash out the day and get lost. Lobster with fries and salad for 15 is a must.
- Caught them on an off night. Lots of potential, but poor execution. Really need to be direct with the team, but issues were addressed.
- Everything works here. Service from start to finish, the scenery and of course the food. We had squid and prawns to start; seafood risotto and scallops linguini as mains, and everything was perfect!
- Got the special starter of smoked herring, amazing. Staff very friendly and lovely view
- Raw oysters with nice views to the Grand Canal Dock!
- The Thai Green Curry (lunch menu, 10) is absolutely fantastic!
- Great food, great view bit the service is just to slow!
- Don't expect speedy service or to even be remembered if you are seated outside
- Exceptional seafood, lovely views and well priced. Fast becoming a favourite of mine
- Got a table with the window facing on the canal