Mikado Japanese Cuisine
- We always get the special rolls. So worth it! One of my fave restaurants. Owner's so nice every time we come. They also often have oysters!
- Excellent sushi and a large menu.
- If you get brown rice they will charge you $0.50 per piece of your roll.
- This place is beautiful since the renovation. Service is quick for lunch (in and out in well under an hour if you want) and the Godzilla and Spider rolls are fantastic. Highly recommend !
- Ask for the tuna special its 20$ of deliciousness! Great ambiance and good service all the staff is very friendly and the don't hover over you. A must try
- This place has the best sushi in the tri-state area!!
- Lynn roll will leave you smiling
- Thanks for the tip Shaz I didn't know I could get brown rice here. Worth the extra $$!! Bean curd and squash are the best vegetarian rolls.
- Everything is good here. For new patrons of Sushi start with Tuna, Salmon, and Yellow tail (Tuna), then try different things and rolls. If cooked is a favorite, then Tempura is always a winner here.
- Nice place for either lunch or dinner. Varied menu with a lot choices. It is a BYOB place so bring your own if I want to have a drink with your meal. Only downside is that is kind of pricey.
- I like to base my Japanese restaurant experience by having the chirashi. This was one of the best and biggest!
- Try the miso eggplant.
- The food was so good
- The sushi is excellent. It's an expensive restaurant but worth it.
- Try the scallops butter yaki!
- A top 5 sushi restaurant in my book, never had a bad meal, fish is incredibly fresh...
- If it's your first time then you have to try the Godzilla roll.
- Its BYOB ...so you know in the future!
- Excellent sushi. A little pricy for the high brow stuff.
- Take the time to get to know someone from another culture.You might learn something interesting while making a new friend.If they're learning too, speak slow using basic words without so much slang.