Midtown Bar & Grill
415 W Gray St
Houston, TX 77019
- Gyro, wings, CFS, breakfast and the best Monte Cristo in Houston! LOVE this place! Open 24/7. John and Pamela will take care of you. Fantastic food, top-notch folks.
- Food is awesome! I love their Greek and spinach omelet. They stay open 24 hrs, and when you go, ask for Pamela. She's the best waitstaff! Well they all are, but she's my favorite. :-)
- the old west gray cafe with a new look and some different food-- quality is better and the prices are still reasonable...
- The shrimp Alfredo is fricking incredible! The best flavor I've ever tasted in an Alfredo.
- Their gyros are disappointing but their chicken fried steak and eggs breakfast is one of the absolute best cures for a hangover
- Cheap and plentiful food!
- Good late night eat.
- Country deuces...
- Its a nice quiet 24hr spot...
- Don't get the chicken fried steak.
- Overpriced, mediocre food. I paid almost $15 for a Greek omelet and a Diet Coke. The renovations are nice, but the food is still the same overpriced bland food frim West Gray Cafe. Meh.