15307 Manchester Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011
- The free-flowing salsa and chips are spicy and delicious! The taco platter is my go-to dish and it never fails to satisfy!
- Buy the medium margarita for the best deal,.
- Amazing food and phenomenal service. Definitely will go again and spread the word!!
- Half price margaritas on Monday!
- The burritos enchilados is amazing...highly recommend it!
- Salsa is spicy enough to have a kick but not so much that you get heart burn...can definitely feel it down the esophagus though!!
- In my opinion, this is the best Mexican food in West County. The staff is great too. Our staple is the Burrito Deluxe, but there is a full menu of more authentic Mexican food.
- Good food at a reasonable price and good service
- Strong margaritas and the food is always good!!! I'll drive here over el maguey any day!!!
- This was the last place my daughter ate before leaving for college and her first place visited when home. Remember, don't over stuff yourself with the homemade nachos and salsa before your meal!
- Not bad. Hard to find decent Mexican food in MO!
- Birthday supper
- Best friendly Mexican place you will ever eat at
- Best food... Great prices!
- Worst EVER! Will NEVER eat here again, so much better choices in the area!
- Amazing food and service
- The salsa is good but really spicy, I suggest getting the cheese sauce to counter balance it
- Alejandro is the BEST.
- Order Pepe's Tacos...yummy.
- My first time there. Food was good and staff is friendly.