2316 W Davis St (at N. Hampton Rd.)
Dallas, TX 75208
- Get the Woody! You won't regret it!
- Order extra bacon, you know you want to.
- Omg sooooo happy to be here
- Inexpensive and yummy pecan waffles. Jukebox was crankin out some Motown on a Sunday morning and the cook danced for us! Love it.
- Ive been comming here for years. The food here is great and very delicious! Amazing iced tea as wel. The place does not disappoint
- I'm from out of town and looking for a good place for breakfast. Drove by, saw it was packed and stopped. Glad I did: very nice staff, good food, good price, and clean place. I've bookmarked this one!
- Biscuits and gravy (you can taste bacon) fluffy pancakes, sausage..... It's amazing tasting! Perfect portions and cheap prices. Just don't sit in the back. Ice machine is too loud.
- Loved the breakfast combo! Just the right size and prices are so reasonable!
- Chicken fried steak was ok but burgers were over cooked, dry & hard to swallow. Breakfast was meh. Granted, went on their 50th anniversary. Was not worth the hour plus wait other than the 1964 price.
- Good chicken fried steak sandwich with tots
- Not to good. The Metro Finer that was on Gaston across the street from Baylor Hospital was the best one I had. I will not be going back.
- The egg breakfast combo
- Chicken fried steak!
- Waffles and bacon combo can't be beat.
- Country fried steak and eggs is about to go down!
- Yummy waffles!!
- Holly is the best! She makes this place!!!