Metro Cafe Diner
Diner, Karaoke, American
- Its furry approved! Nice food for con goers on a budget!
- The absolutely best fries I've eaten. Perfectly crunchy outside, soft inside, not over-seasoned or anything.
- It's open 24 hours.
- Food is sub par and twice in a row members of my party were injured and they barely cared. I have a scar on my leg from a booth that had a rod sticking out 2 inches.
- No bacon egg and cheese- and u call yourself a diner? Fuck yoself
- Rico martini
- bar, karaoke, dance floor, and diner all rolled up into one handy dandy venue. C+ for drink prices but A+ for convenience.
- Rude service for starters. 13 minutes waiting just to order a drink. Our food was cold before they brought us forks. Dreadful dreadful place.
- Gyro, ribs, and reubens!!
- Try Cayrum, its a dark rum aged 3 years and then infused with all natural ginger and honey. Its great as a chilled shot, on the rocks, ginger ale/beer, juices or Red Bull. Theres nothing like it!
- Worst place ever. Rude bar staff. Food was awful. I will never send people here again.
- Worst service I've had in quite some time. Don't buy the hype. No one at this place has a clue how to run a restaurant.
- Like waiting 2hours for food and no one willing to talk to you unless the bill is given? Come here! Management takes forever and doesn't listen. I will never come back.
- the food is over priced and they are not computer friendly or bussiness lunch friendly
- Love this place. Sit at the bar, order wings and a beer. Its all good fun
- Place smells horrible but food is quite good! Portions are good.. Got chicken gyro platter.. Ask for iced tea!
- REALLY. I HAVE A DRIVER AND THEY CHARGED HIM FOR CARBONATED WATER. #LAME #chargingforpublicwater
- The sirloin was well worth it
- Philly cheesesteak was great!!
- Saturday morning service is abysmal