- sample that.
- Cool spot. They have some cool flavors like Fruity Pebbles and Horchata.
- The ice cream is the softest non soft serve you'll ever have. So good.
- The cookie dough, trix, and Cookie Monster ice cream were great!
- Their cereal flavors are the best! Love getting fruity pebbles and captain crunch.
- one of my favorite ice cream spots in town. they have lots of dope flavors that are changing constantly, but the texture really makes it- so thick and creamy... trill af.
- Ice cream.
- I fell in love with monster cookie ice cream
- Idk. But it was good :-)
- They have the coolest mixtures of tastes and I had the chamoyada and even though it was good I wouldn't get it again. I'll be back for their ice cream, lavender mint was extraordinary
- Blue moon on a Sunday night thank you for satisfying my craving at 11 pm
- I could eat a whole pint of that chocolate sorbet in one sitting.
- Absolutely Awesome!
- Ice cream after a meal is too heavy, IMO. Their sherbets are to die for. Grapefruit and mango... So damn good. Bitterness of the grapefruit is soothed by the perfect sweetness of the mango. OMG
- Creative flavors are the speciality of this scoop shop in downtown Phoenix's Roosevelt Row, an artsy enclave of shops, cafes, and live music venues.
- It's really good. Do not pass up this ice cream!
- Get a scoop of Nutella and coconut. Or carrot cake and cinnamon. WOW
- The ice cream is amazing and the service is even better! The pineapple ice cream had delicious chunks of pineapple. Nom nom nom
- the peanut butter was amazing!! it was a tough choice between that, the superfarm, and the carrot cake!
- The peanut butter ice cream is amazing! Combine it with the banana, honey, or chocolate flavors for your ultimate combo!