Southern / Soul, Seafood
$ $ $
123 W Capitol St
Jackson, MS 39201
- Broiled seafood is the best. Oysters or shrimp & oyster combo is my favorite. Take a bottle of their famous comeback dressing home with you.
- Ask which fish is fresh and go with it. Usually they have Red Snapper, Grouper, Redfish or Lemon fish fresh, but ask? The broiled oysters are also delicious
- Third booth on the left as you walk in is where the scene from the movie "HELP" was shot.
- Redfish is the best thing on the menu! Also get the Comeback sauce and the Lemon Icebox pie!
- The Large Stuffed Shrimp was delicious
- Red Fish Orleans, the soft shell crab was larger than the red fish !
- Stuffed Shrimp is delicious!!! Love the comeback dressing too
- Almost everything is good.
- Real good Red Fish,Oysters and Seafood in general. Steaks aren't bad either.
- This Greek-American restaurant in Jackson serves a top-notch version of the city's beloved "comeback" sauce, a tangy salad dressing and all-purpose dip popular across the state.
- Check out Mayflower Cafe as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Any Redfish dish and soft shell crabs (sauted or fried).
- Chicken and dumplings....omg so good!!!
- Good food and great atmosphere. Historic vibes abound!
- their steaks! yum....creamed spinach...and another person telling you to do the comeback dressing.
- Tricia is the best!!!
- Try the Lemon Ice Box Pie - Perfect!
- Get the Feta Burger!
- Get either the redfish or the soft-shell crap. You just can't go wrong.
- Best redfish you'll ever eat EVER! My Daddy's favorite.