Maxim's Hong Kong Day (香港地)
Peak Tower, 128 Peak Rd
+852 2849 7855
- Laksa sup - very very goood! (bit spicy). - ! ! !
- A Maxim cha chaan teng. Food is ok. I look forward to when it has to compete against Tsui Wah!
- A little bit weird for a beer in a plastic cup. Fried rice is very different from Korean one and Japanese one.
- Food is expensive. Overall food is so-so. Be careful if you sit by the side rail as there might be pick pockets.
- Try the wagyu beef patty with omelette and Japanese curry on rice
- Fried rice is good!
- While waiting for your turn to be seated better check the menu already to avoid further time delay on them getting your order.
- Don't eat here, better food outside the mall.
- + 10 on baked pork chop rice! :)
- The extended family had fun in Hong Kong and tried this popular quick service place. We had stir fried noodles, baked pork, pepper beef, curry and wanton soup