- The broccoli appetizer is awesome
- Wifi pass: 63279
- Service could be better, table mat could be cleaner.
- Naan tastes good, atmosphere is good, but the tandoori chicken is too dry. Vegetable soup is fine though, so is the rice.
- Oh , Indian food is Amazing here .
- Great atmosphere for a romantic evening ... Food and service are very nice.
- Masala Art on dagu lu is a good choice for Indian food in SH. If you have been to Hot Kitchen between Mahabalipuram and Pondicherry, you will be disappointed, however. Best Indian in SH currently.
- I think it is the best Indian restaurant in Shanghai,Everything is decent here from tasty meals to nice decoration and service.
- Super friendly service and food is good. I had a simple byriani for lunch. 68 rmb and quite a nice lunch!
- Pretty authentic, but quality is sometimes hit and miss depending on time of day.
- The dal makani and butter naan are on point. Super friendly and attentive staff!
- Hint yemeklerini seviyorsanz angay'daki en iyisi. 2 kii 460 rmb dedik.
- Wifi password is masala88
- Great Indian restaurant. Curry and fish are the real deal.
- Really nice food and a reasonable price. We have been there more than once and we will repeat.
- Honestly, I'd go somewhere else for better Indian food...
- Very tasty and fragrant Indian food in a nice strip of restaurants. Recommend order 3 dishes to share for 2 people, about 60 yuan each.
- Love this india restaurant - try their signature dish spinach with garlic! Very authentic india food!
- Tasty food, good service. Great indian restaurant!