The Marshall Freehouse
$ $ $
1211 Battleground Ave (W. Bessemer Ave.)
Greensboro, NC 27408
- Friends, Mock Cocktails, coffee and tea, Eggs Bendict, Nutella Bananas Foster pancakes, eggs, potatoes,etc then. after 12PM Snout Stout Cask beer with a desert we all shared...sticky Toffee Pudding
- Divine burger! The bun had perfectly toasted edges too. The fries were my favorite kind.
- Cool interior, fun bar, fun talkative bar tenders and great creative cocktails
- Most awesome place, can't wait to go back........Well done! Feeling blessed
- Great brunch!!
- If you have not tried it yet....It is a MUST! The FishNChips and the BangersNMash are so good! They even have a Beer Flight were you can sample 4 of the many beers on tap. <3 it!
- Service was great, atmosphere beautiful but menu was limited and pricey. Might be a good place for a drink before a movie but otherwise, I prefer McCouls for my Pub experience.
- Sunday Brunches....!!!
- Awesome. Must visit for the unreal drink lab, the great UK inspired cuisine, impeccable comfort and ambiance. A new favorite.
- If you've ever been to a real English pub you might be disappointed.
- The fish and chips were great...not too greasy. They come with mushy peas. I took a pass on those.
- The most expensive shot is $182 yikes!!!
- The Liquid Nitrogen drop in the Whiskey is AWESOME... and a drink you will never forget!
- Great place, food and service. Would highly recommend this place.
- Love this place! Haven't had a bad meal yet!
- Still working out the kinks. Give it a shot in a few months.
- Not sure about their menu! Very British!
- The cherry in my old fashion wasn't muddled but it was still very good.
- Good beer available but wish there was more on tap.
- It was very good..waitstaff was excellent..good drinks. Food...was ok