Marco Polo Restaurant
Chinese, Dim Sum
Wisma Lim Foo Yong (86 Jalan Raja Chulan)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50200
+60 3-2141 2233
- One of the oldest Chinese restaurants in KL. You may find out that some of your friend's parents had their wedding banquet here. Dim Sum has always been excellent. They have refurbished as well.
- Nice dim sum places !
- Dimsum buffet n the most old restaurant in K.L
- wedding dinner??.....First dish only being served at nearly 9pm. (its wedding supper then)
- Nice Har gao here and lo mai gai yummy yummy.
- Nice dimsum
- Nice dim sum try it early morning esp on Sunday.. No jam
- Food is pretty good. Famous for their Beijing duck
- Dim sums are great. Good price too for the quality and taste. Noodles are great as well.
- Food not bad but don't expect good service during lunch peak hours.
- Good price tag, good dim sum place, service stuff is friendly. Recommending it.
- I was told that this restaurant has good service and food quality. Pay a visit today and might not be thinking of Marco Polo again. We ordered portion for 12 pax but the portion just nice for maybe 9
- Dim sum not as nice as b4.
- The shark fin soup here is awesome!
- Nice dimsum. Try the almond tau foo fah!
- Hot old school dim sum, good old friendly waitresses
- Dim sum is quite good. Things are served in piping hot form the pushcart. Egg tart a must try and eat while is fresh. Crust will become hard after is cold. Worth a visit
- Wedding food tasted horrible..