Manville Pizza & Restaurant
31 S Main St
Manville, NJ 08835
- Great pizza. Amazing sauce, and great prices
- Best pizza for miles I drive all the way from middlesex to get pizza here
- Go get some pizza from Manville Pizza! It is the best pizza ever!!!
- Does not accept credit / debit cards. Cash only.
- Pizza is ok. The old guy wont honor digital entertainment coupons OR a fundraiser card.(cash only!) Always seems to be a catch to save money
- Pizza sauce and do offer gluten free must call ahead or if u show up in person - it takes time; be super patience. The savor making their pizzas. Call ahead 4 it. Dont have, go for salads instead.
- Ignore all negative views. They ain't locals. This is a pizza place is awesome. I have gone to them since I was so young. As for the old guy, he works hard 4many years. Why so good? It's pizza sauce!
- All their slices & entrees are delicious and fairly priced. Try a ham and cheese calazone or the chicken pizza with vodka sauce
- Great pies
- Great pizza.
- Chicken with vodka sauce pizza is amazing
- CHICKEN VODKA PIZZA OH MY GOD
- I love the chicken vodka pizza, one piece is enough, very filling!
- The chicken vodka pizza is the absolute best. One piece is all u need.
- The best pizza anywhere! NY, Chicago, Italy! Manville Pizza is the best!
- Best pizza in the tri-state area.
- Special salad is heavenly bites of oil and vinegar
- Gross. Found hair in my food twice. Ants all over the floor if someone lost a fry under the table. Food is pretty bad as well. Bridgewater diner 100000% better.
- Best pizza ever
- The wings are the best in town n they close at 3 am on Fri&sat nights