The Manisses Inn
$ $ $
Block Island, RI 02807
- Ha a delicious dinner with unique options. Best on BI thus far. Only complaint was husband didn't like raw bar not on ice.
- Not great. Horrible service, cold food and tasteless entrees.
- Nice place to stay. Pretty hot on the third floor with no A/C.
- My wife's favorite restaurant, Manisses is an elegant break from the fun/casual islandy spots and the tourist traps. Great wines, great food, but they have a new "grazing" menu concept (odd but ok).
- great creme brulee and bass
- Try the Manisses Martini with blue cheese stuffed olives
- Beautiful location!
- Delicious food but expensive.
- Lifesavers. Kitchen was open until 10p on Memorial Day. Great tomato soup and grilled cheese. Service was outstanding.
- Try the flaming coffees .. Nice!!
- Order wine and chocolate covered strawberries verry good !!
- Try the short ribs and ginger mojito,delicious!!!
- Great food!
- Delicious romantic dinner. try the sea bass and clam bake. Unique flavorful and spectacular
- Amazing staff, location and great food.