Mama Palma's Gourmet Pizza
2229 Spruce St (at 23rd St)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Try their signature warm polenta bread plate. Roasted corn and sweet red peppers and fresh rosemary on homemade polenta topped w/ Parmesan cheese and drizzled w/ garlic and herbs. Got all that?
- Fun place with good pizza.
- Whatever you do, get the polenta bread. It's fantastic.
- Any cheese can be swapped out for a soy variation, plus theres a whole section of the menu devoted to low-fat toppings.
- Get the clam and garlic pizza!
- Brick oven-fired thin-crust pies with a bevy of toppings to choose from (herbed sausage! Caramelized onions!), the pies are bound to please every member of the family.
- Get the Mama Palma Special Pizza - yummm!!!
- Polenta bread and eggplant Parmesan pizza!
- Great pizzas & salads!!!
- The pizza is incredible. The ingredients and toppings are insanely fresh! Best pizza in Philly, and beyond!
- CAJUN PIZZA
- Im not gluten-free, but their gluten-free crust is excellent.
- You're not really a Philadelphia foodie unless you've eaten the polenta bread at Mamma Palma's. Or you're not real, period. Get this.
- Sausage and pepper pizza, byob
- Order take out and have a pizza-picnic in Fitler Square.
- Brick oven pizza + BYOB. Be sure to make a reservation! The place can get packed like sardines.
- Super! Great, fresh and authentic
- BEST PIZZA IN PHILLY! This is my favorite pizza place bar none! Amazingly fresh ingredients.
- Goat Cheese and Bacon pizza = yum!
- Get pizza! Anything you pick for a topping is always super fresh. Their salad is huge too.