Maju Palace 萬寶城
Chinese, Dim Sum, Asian
Maju Junction Mall (Level 5)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50250
+60 3-2691 8822
- 30% discount for Dim Sum on weekends
- duck skin damn crispy and yummy
- Dimsum is nice! Especially fried lobak w vegetable
- Dim sum, Peking Duck... overall their foods are good. Dim sum 30% discount on Sat, Sun & Public holidays
- Dim sum in my system
- Authentic and halal dim sum
- Dim sum. The oily chilli paste is good. They also sell it in bottles of you want to bring some home
- The dimsum is huge, cant finish it in a bite. Great offer on weekends.
- Peking duck skin, dim sum, ala carte dishes
- Dim sums are quite big in portion. The siew mai is large n filling. Loved the stir fry cheong fun.
- Dim sum here's f*cking good
- 30% discount on dim sum on weekends! :D
- New favourite place for halal dim-sum.
- They serve awesome food
- The food is awesome.. Delicious.. But service wasn't dat well..
- Nicest Halal dim sum, I've tried so far. Recommended to all muslim friends.
- Halal dimsum with loads of choices. Tasty & reasonable price. 20% off on weekends. Good service.
- This is the worst Oriental Group Restaurant I had dine. 1st was cheated as their set lunch was not available. 2nd the service is non existence. 3rd food is forgettable. Never would I set foot here
- Yummy Halal dimsum. Manager with the biggest hair like a bird's nest is incredibly selective in service. Men tends to get better treatment and she's always very rude to female customers.
- Dim sum here was overall quite bad. Do not order the fishballs. It was almost as white as golf balls whilst looking, smelling and tasting extremely artificial.