Lumber Jack Food & Spirits
2980 Cook Rd
West Branch, MI 48661
- Sucky service
- Love the deep fried pickles!
- Open late...no one else is.
- Service is slow and hilarious. Have patience or move on. Good bloody and a nice pot roast sandwich. Hits the spot after a hard partying weekend up north.
- I had The Sawman's Jackel for breakfast and it was delicious; Eggs, Hashbrowns with Chili and Cheese on top. Very filling; I couldn't finish it all. It also comes with Toast! Mmm
- The Homestyle Sunday menu option comes with soup, entree, bread, veggies, mashed potatoes & dessert! The Pot Roast and Mashed Potatoes are delicious. The blueberry cheesecake cup is soooo good!
- Had the Grilled Chicken Salad which was great and also the Bunkhouse Rueben which was also fantastic. Staff was great and solid beer selection.
- Very long wait. Not enough staff. The wedges were very good. Chili Was yummy and filling. Pass on the truffle grilled cheese. Make sure to use the salt scrub in the bathroom :)
- The pot roast is amazing!
- Worst ribeye ive ever had
- Don't be fooled by "The Burger", more or less just "A Burger". Disappointing considering the only other restaurant (not including fast food) is Ponderosa, but that doesn't really count either.
- I had the chicken wrap and it was very good. Tasty chips too. Also good service. I'd recommend it.
- Get the deep fried pickles, you won't be disappointed.